The role of women in society can never be overlooked. This will once again be strongly emphasised, at the yearly marquee of The association of professional women bankers. This years’ event, themed “The Evolution Of Leadership In The NOW of work, is geared toward seeking meaningful solutions to disruptions that threaten the structure of the economic framework of a country, especially in the banking industry.
The association, which is the female wing of the chartered institute of bankers in Nigeria, has always sought to place women in the industry as key players. Their impact has largely being felt in the areas of bringing solutions and ideas that have been transformative for the industry and all its stakeholders.
Come Monday, 12th December 2022, at the Lagos Oriental Hotel, there will be a fete of bankers especially in the roles of bank MD’s, ED’s, board chairmen, Heads of HCM’s and other key players to address the issues that have been plaguing the industry both on global and national scales.
The recent trend of migration, the diminishing talent market, the agitation for better work-life- balance, mental health issues, the high cost of employee value etc, have brought about major disruptions and at the event, the best possible solutions and best ways of retention will be shared across the vast network of professionals.
- Access Bank Marathon Maneuvers: Smooth Routes, Safety for 2024 Lagos Run
- Police Bust Illegal Weapons and Drug Ring in Proactive Sweep
- CP Abaniwanda Surajudeen Olufemi Takes Charge, Vows Improved Security in Delta
- Massive Bust: Church Burglary Unearths Stolen Cache; Suspects Apprehended
- Renowned Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Passes Away at 67: Fountain of Life Church Mourns Loss