Ifo, Ogun State – Habeeb Okikiola, better known as Portable, a controversial singer, has been sentenced to prison by the High Court sitting in Ifo, Ogun State. Portable was arraigned on Monday morning and was granted bail but remanded at Ilaro Prison pending the fulfilment of his bail condition.
Portable had been given a 72-hour ultimatum to turn himself in by the Ogun State Police Command, but he refused to honour the invitation last Tuesday. As a result, he was arrested by the police.
READ ALSO: Portable Zazzuh Zeh in trouble
On Saturday, the Force Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, stated that Portable has more than six charges to attend to apart from resisting arrest and injuring a policeman. Adejobi tweeted that Portable will be charged in court for beating up a guy in Ota, who filed a petition to CP Ogun.
#PortableSentencedToPrison #OgunStateHighCourt #ControversialSinger #IlaroPrison #ArrestedByPolice #ResistingArrest #InjuringPoliceOfficer #BeatingUpGuyInOta #CP_Ogun #JusticeServed
- Renowned Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Passes Away at 67: Fountain of Life Church Mourns Loss
- 79% of Nigerian Students Ace WASSCE with Top Grades
- Motorists Rejoice as Lagos Police Launch War on Extortion
- Community Takes Stand Against Crime: Ekpan Surrenders Firearms, Police Commends Efforts
- Nigerian Government’s Surprise Move Sets Petrol Prices at N617/Litre
Abuja Accident Anambra APC Armed Robbery CBN Civil Defence Court COVID-19 Crime Crime Prevention Delta Delta State Drug EFCC FCT FRSC Gun IGP INEC Justice Kaduna Kidnapping Kwara Kwara State Lagos Lagos State Law Law Enforcement Leadership Marwa NDLEA Nigeria NSCDC PDP Police President Sanwo-Olu Sanwo OLu Security Senate Tinubu Traffic Women Youth