Delta State Commissioner of Police, CP Ari Muhammed Ali, has assured residents of the state of the police force’s commitment to ensuring a secure environment ahead of the 2023 general elections. The statement was released by the Delta State Police Commission spokesman, DSP Bright Edafe.
At a workshop organized by the Command for Election Security Monitoring Committee, CP Ali emphasized the need for impartiality and neutrality among police officers and men in order to carry out their duties without bias. He urged residents to exercise their civic responsibilities in a timely manner on election days, regardless of their political party affiliations.
The CP highlighted that the success of the upcoming elections would depend on the conduct of the electorate and called on all residents of the state, regardless of political affiliation, to be orderly during the polls.
CP Ali stated that the police force will not compromise on its primary responsibility of ensuring the safety of lives and property both during and after the elections. He added that the election’s success would be determined by the conduct of the electorate and emphasized the importance of maintaining order during the polls.
In conclusion, CP Ali reassured residents of Delta State that the police force remains committed to creating a secure environment for the successful conduct of free, fair, and credible polls by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on February 25th and March 4th, 2023.
#DeltaStateElections #ElectionSecurity #PoliceForceCommitment #FairElections2023 #OrderlyConduct #ImpartialPoliceForce
- Access Bank Marathon Maneuvers: Smooth Routes, Safety for 2024 Lagos Run
- Police Bust Illegal Weapons and Drug Ring in Proactive Sweep
- CP Abaniwanda Surajudeen Olufemi Takes Charge, Vows Improved Security in Delta
- Massive Bust: Church Burglary Unearths Stolen Cache; Suspects Apprehended
- Renowned Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Passes Away at 67: Fountain of Life Church Mourns Loss
- 79% of Nigerian Students Ace WASSCE with Top Grades
- Motorists Rejoice as Lagos Police Launch War on Extortion
- Community Takes Stand Against Crime: Ekpan Surrenders Firearms, Police Commends Efforts
- Nigerian Government’s Surprise Move Sets Petrol Prices at N617/Litre
- Ruling Party’s National Secretary Shut Out of NWC Meeting