President Bola Tinubu has officially launched the National Economic Council (NEC) and expressed his commitment to sustaining the revitalization of the country’s economy. The NEC was inaugurated today, Thursday, June 15, 2023, at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.
During his address to the governors who are members of the council, President Tinubu urged them to collaborate and support his administration in its efforts to transform the nation’s economy. He reminded the council of the promises he made during his inaugural speech, emphasizing his focus on eight key areas including security, the economy, job creation, agriculture, and infrastructure, among others.
President Tinubu acknowledged the immense task of growing the economy but stressed that neither he nor the governors should have any reason to complain. He emphasized the importance of harnessing the nation’s potential to stimulate substantial growth.
#TinubusEconomicVision #NECLaunch #FuelingNigeriasEconomy #GovernorsCollaborate
- Access Bank Marathon Maneuvers: Smooth Routes, Safety for 2024 Lagos Run
- Police Bust Illegal Weapons and Drug Ring in Proactive Sweep
- CP Abaniwanda Surajudeen Olufemi Takes Charge, Vows Improved Security in Delta
- Massive Bust: Church Burglary Unearths Stolen Cache; Suspects Apprehended
- Renowned Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Passes Away at 67: Fountain of Life Church Mourns Loss