The Lagos State Police Command has uncovered plans by some individuals or groups to take advantage of the recent shortage of new Naira notes to incite violence in certain parts of the state.
In response, the police command has warned these groups to abandon their plans, or face the full consequences of the law.
Lagos residents and visitors are advised not to panic as the police, in conjunction with other security agencies, are conducting patrols to maintain public order and safety.
The police command has assured the public that there is no need for fear of harassment or intimidation, as they have deployed sufficient resources to guarantee the safety and security of all law-abiding citizens.
Statement from SP BENJAMIN HUNDEYIN, Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command.
#LagosStatePolice #Warnings #MischiefMakers #NairaNotesScarcity #ViolencePrevention #ConfidenceBuildingPatrols #PublicSafety #LawEnforcement #LawAbidingCitizens #NoFear #SafeAndSecure
- Access Bank Marathon Maneuvers: Smooth Routes, Safety for 2024 Lagos Run
- Police Bust Illegal Weapons and Drug Ring in Proactive Sweep
- CP Abaniwanda Surajudeen Olufemi Takes Charge, Vows Improved Security in Delta
- Massive Bust: Church Burglary Unearths Stolen Cache; Suspects Apprehended
- Renowned Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Passes Away at 67: Fountain of Life Church Mourns Loss