The highly anticipated multi-billion-dollar Oil Refinery and Petrochemical Company of Nigeria’s Dangote Group has finally confirmed its debut date. The commissioning of the refineries is slated for Monday, May 22, 2023, according to an invitation letter that was shared on social media.
The oil refinery and petrochemical company owned by the Dangote Group is believed to solve the nation’s protracted refining problems. Dangote Group had previously promised that the inauguration of the refinery in Lagos would take place before the end of President Buhari’s tenure on May 29, 2023.
President Buhari is expected to be present to officially open the refinery, which is hopefully to lessen Nigeria’s reliance on foreign petroleum products, according to trustworthy sources. With a daily output capacity of up to 650,000 barrels, this refinery is expected to rank among the biggest in the world.
READ ALSO: Dangote Patrol Team Arrests Errant Drivers
With this accomplishment, the Dangote Group has reiterated its dedication to Nigeria’s economic development, job creation, and improvement of the energy sector.
#DangoteRefineryLaunch #NigeriaEnergyIndependence #DangoteGroup #OilRefinerySolutions #BoostingNigeriaEconomy
- Electricity Sector Gets a Boost as President Tinubu Signs Game-Changing Act
- Nigerian Government Declares June 12 as Public Holiday in Celebration of Democracy Day
- Boost Your Memory and Comprehension: Why Handwritten Notes Rule
- Police Apprehend Suspected Armed Robbers and Seize Homemade Firearms
- New SGF Sworn In as President Tinubu Engages Nigerian Governors for Progress