Nigeria’s Sterling Bank, known as Africa’s Most Agile Company, has announced that it will suspend transaction fees for all personal account holders from February 6 to February 18, 2023. The bank’s CEO, Abubakar Suleiman, made the announcement in a personal email to customers. In addition, Sterling Bank will provide free debit cards to all interested customers to provide a convenient and secure way to make purchases and transactions.
According to Sterling Bank’s Chief Marketing Officer, Dante Martins, the move is part of the bank’s ongoing efforts to support its customers and the public during the distribution of the new Naira notes. Martins added that by eliminating transaction fees, the bank will enable its customers to enjoy a more convenient banking experience by utilizing its digital solutions, reducing their reliance on physical cash.
READ ALSO: Buhari Offers Hope to Citizens: Promises to Resolve Cash Shortage Within a Week
The bank’s initiative has received positive social media feedback, with message recipients praising the bank’s approach. This comes after a recent video went viral, showing bank employees providing bottles of water to customers waiting in line to withdraw cash from ATMs and banking halls, emphasizing the bank’s commitment to customer comfort and excellent service.
#SterlingBankSupportsCustomers #FreeTransactionsWithSterling #BankingMadeEasy #SterlingCares #NoTransactionFeesAtSterling
- Electricity Sector Gets a Boost as President Tinubu Signs Game-Changing Act
- Nigerian Government Declares June 12 as Public Holiday in Celebration of Democracy Day
- Boost Your Memory and Comprehension: Why Handwritten Notes Rule
- Police Apprehend Suspected Armed Robbers and Seize Homemade Firearms
- New SGF Sworn In as President Tinubu Engages Nigerian Governors for Progress