Nigeria’s Sterling Bank, known as Africa’s Most Agile Company, has announced that it will suspend transaction fees for all personal account holders from February 6 to February 18, 2023. The bank’s CEO, Abubakar Suleiman, made the announcement in a personal email to customers. In addition, Sterling Bank will provide free debit cards to all interested customers to provide a convenient and secure way to make purchases and transactions.
According to Sterling Bank’s Chief Marketing Officer, Dante Martins, the move is part of the bank’s ongoing efforts to support its customers and the public during the distribution of the new Naira notes. Martins added that by eliminating transaction fees, the bank will enable its customers to enjoy a more convenient banking experience by utilizing its digital solutions, reducing their reliance on physical cash.
The bank’s initiative has received positive social media feedback, with message recipients praising the bank’s approach. This comes after a recent video went viral, showing bank employees providing bottles of water to customers waiting in line to withdraw cash from ATMs and banking halls, emphasizing the bank’s commitment to customer comfort and excellent service.
#SterlingBankSupportsCustomers #FreeTransactionsWithSterling #BankingMadeEasy #SterlingCares #NoTransactionFeesAtSterling
- Access Bank Marathon Maneuvers: Smooth Routes, Safety for 2024 Lagos Run
- Police Bust Illegal Weapons and Drug Ring in Proactive Sweep
- CP Abaniwanda Surajudeen Olufemi Takes Charge, Vows Improved Security in Delta
- Massive Bust: Church Burglary Unearths Stolen Cache; Suspects Apprehended
- Renowned Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Passes Away at 67: Fountain of Life Church Mourns Loss